Tax File Numbers
Most students need a tax file number. This is essential for their employment, deferring university fees or applying for Centrelink benefits. See the link below to watch a short video.
Tertiary Open Day Dates
- Sun 31 July: Swinburne University
- Sun 7 Aug: LaTrobe University (Bundoora) & Monash University (Caulfield & Clayton)
- Sun 14 Aug: ACU, RMIT, & William Angliss
- Sun 21 Aug: Uni of Melbourne & Deakin (Waterfront & Waurn Ponds)
- Sun 28 Aug: Box Hill, Deakin (Burwood) & Victoria University
Please check institution websites for programs
VTAC APLLICATIONS: 1 Aug - 29 Sept, $32
ATAR release: 12 December 2016
1st Round Offer: 18 Jan 2017
VCA Audition Preparation
The VCA & MCM’s Annual Audition Preparation Workshops Return
Do you have an audition coming up? The Victorian College of the Arts and Melbourne Conservatorium of Music offer a series of Audition Preparation Workshops that will breakdown the audition process and equip you with all the essential information you need to succeed! These are practical sessions specifically designed to provide you with the skills, techniques and confidence to present yourself in the best light. Workshops are one to two day intensive training sessions and registrations are now open.
Available in: - Dance - Jazz and Improvisation - Music Theatre - Theatre